You will study Mandarin Chinese in a small group of same-level students from different ages and nationalities, with our experienced and friendly teachers.
More info about this course:
-Regular Chinese Language course at BICC Sanlitun Campus in Beijing. Classes are held in the morning (From 9:00am to 12:20pm) with four lessons per day and twenty lessons per week. The first two lessons of each day are focusing on Comprehensive Chinese (speaking, writing, reading, listening), while the next two lessons are focusing on Spoken Chinese. At the completion of each course, students will take an exam to evaluate their progress and determine whether they are ready to move on to the next level.
Study Chinese in Beijing - Course Features:
20 lessons per week
- At least 2 same level students to open the new class
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
- Maximum of 6 students per class
- Offered Monday through Friday
- Focus on listening, speaking, reading and writing. Role-play, conversation and presentation exercises in each class
- Certificate awarded upon course completion
- Level 1 : Beginners (students who have not learned Chinese before)
- Level 2 : Students who have mastered simple Chinese sentence patterns and possess a vocabulary of 800 Chinese words.
- Level 3 : Students who have a basic listening and speaking ability in Chinese, mastered general and complex sentence patterns, and possess a vocabulary of 1500 Chinese words.
- Level 4 : Students who have a general listening and speaking ability in Chinese, mastered general knowledge of Chinese grammar and possess a vocabulary of 2500 Chinese words.
- Level 5 : Students who have a good listening and speaking ability, mastered general knowledge of Chinese grammar and possess a vocabulary of 3500 Chinese words.
- The process:
-You come to our school to have the assessment with the teacher. If you live abroad, the teacher will call you for a short test.
-The teacher decide what level is suitable for you
- You try your free group class.
-You arrange with the admission office staff the length of the course and the course's schedule.
-You prepare the document's required and pay the tuition fee.
-You start the class.
If you prefer others books, you tell us and we will prepare them for you!
- Check this section for the cost.
Regular Chinese Class | 20 Lessons / week |
Group Class 09:00 - 09:45 Lesson 1
09:50 - 10:35 Lesson 2
10:35 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 11:30 Lesson 3
11:35 - 12:20 Lesson 4